"Mom I've got tape in my nose", Sam states nonchalantly from the backseat of the car. Honestly with as many crazy things that the boys have done it has to be something major to get a reaction. I did turn around and atleast look at his nose. It appeared a little red , so when we stopped to get gas I had Joel take a look (just a side-note that was my first mistake having Joel look for anything is a gurantee that it won't be found). "Nope, don't see anything"...and so we thought that was the end of that. A few minutes go by and Sam exclaims that he got it out of his nose...so we truly thought that was the end of that.
Fast forward to the next day as we are all sitting of the couch hanging out and Sam sneezes very forcefully. Well out came the wad of tape..and it was actually a pretty decent size piece of tape. He had not complained or uttered a comment except for the orginal statement of "Mom I've got tape in my nose."
He had gotten the tape off of mask that the boys had made at the Mardi Gras celebration we went to at church. They had a great time running around and pretending to be monsters. Needless to say, the next time and I am sure there will be a next time that I hear one of the boys say they have something in their nose..I suppose I will have to check it out for myself.
That story reminds me of the time our toilet became mysteriously stopped up. Joel had tried everything he knew to do and was unable to fix it. This went on for about a week and finally we broke down and called a plumber. I had remembered a few days before finding Jack who at the time was 2 standing inside the toilet but did not realize he had shoved a bottle of liquid amoxocillin up into the toilet. Unfortunately, that again was not the last time Jack and now Sam had tried to put items in the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment